The Sites I Am Following Day-to-Day

From the time I got to know how the internet works, at the age of 16 --- that was back in high school days, I was already inclined of chatting and searching what's new and what's in and of course reading is my tool of discovering those new things that has come to life.

First off, my yahoo id and my yahoo messenger account. The fact that I was overspending money for an anonymous chat and web surfings alone. As a studious student before, I tend to open librabry sites such as yahoo, google, and wikipedia.

As time adds flavor to the technology, a lot of social networkings came out in the internet. And as such, I had my first account in friendster in the year 2005. Next to my list of social networking is facebook.

But of course, jobs and more jobs to select from are my prime concern as I get my knowledge from school. Sites that I am affiliated with that I am hoping to provide me good job in the near future in or out of the country are jobstreet.com, mytrabaho.com, bestjobs.ph -- for local and some other international jobs. Middle East job portals that I am affiliated as well are naukri.com and bayt.com.

And as a fresh, starter blogger-- I always come to the net and see for my blog and update it everyday as my tutor told me. And of course, I keep on opening my tutor's sites. I also write for her blog and guess what I am paid for it!

Right now, I am blogging for a friend and waiting for some other company to approve me. Hope I will be accepted to be a writer...because writing for me is a passion eversince I knew how to write ABC and hopefully these sites I am following day-to-day will help me in a way.

No comments: